Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best movie of ALL TIME


To pick out the best movie of all time, I had to think way back, the when I was a child. I can remember watching this movie as a kid and loving it so much, and fell in love with Gene Wilder from then on. Today he has become an Author and has written a few books, You can see him here at one of his book signings.






With the health issues that he has had in the past (cancer) I cant help but to feel sorry for him, he has grown old, and it shows. I cant believe how bad he looks, it makes me sad :(











And now for the best movie of all time. (Click to watch the video below this post)

What are your comments on Gene Wilder and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory??

2 comments:

  1. I will always hold a bit of nostalgia for this movie. One of my favorites growing up although looking back it holds a few creepy moments. It's sad seeing Gene getting into his old age. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. +followed

    ReplyDelete